Role Type: Full Time
Work Experience: 1 - 4 years
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Requirements gathering.
- Requirements Elicitation.
- Creating BRD (Business requirement document) and FRD (Functional requirement document)
- Creating User Stories from the collected requirements.
- Designing Use Cases.
- Designing Use Case Diagrams, Workflow Diagrams.
- Worked in Agile Environment and acted as Scrum Master for the above project.
- Daily interaction with client Onshore team.
- Receiving training for new modules and functionality added.
- Understanding of Use Cases (Requirement Documents) and documenting relevant questions which could be unclear requirements, functionality related gaps and QA approach to certain requirements.
- Provided walkthrough for testers on user stories.
- Providing review comments on the test scenarios and test cases designed by other team members.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Send your resume and a summary of your interest in working with us to [email protected]
- Subject Name: Business Analyst - BANGALORE