Role Type: Full Time
salary offered: Best in industry
Work Experience: 0 - 1 years
In this role, you are responsible that the DevOps team is effectively delivering changes through sprints and managing incidents within SLA ensuring that the end-to-end services remains available, reliable, secure, affordable and compliant.
You create an Agile environment and guide and mentor the team to be fully self-organizing and drive continuous improvements.
This position requires a strong self-starter who can proactively engage a virtual cross organizational team, and who has a proficient level of interpersonal skills such as influence management, negotiation, challenger and analytical/problem solving skills.
You will work with the Product Owners, Lead BA, & IT DevOps team members to manage the backlog.
- Scrum Master role for 1or more Agile team leading delivery to agreed goals
- Manages the Scrum backlog in Jira in collaboration with the Product Owners and the DevOps team members
- Fosters a safe Agile “One Team – One Goal”, “Self-Organising” and “Continuous Improvement” environment
- Tracks and owns resolution of impediments start to finish.
- Works with System Support teams, IT architects, Business Process Architects, vendors, integration support teams, to identify improvements in the wider landscape or development needs and priorities
- Identifies opportunities to automate or streamline current processes
- Tracks performance metrics and value delivered using dashboards and leverage data to drive continuous improvements, ensure pro-active alignment with business needs and to be the business partner of choice.
- Provides key messages, progress, impediments to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and close collaboration across all roles and functions
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies and maintain the Artefact’s
- Continuously increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services.
- Virtual working in a global environment with culturally diverse teams and across many organizational boundaries
- Managing multiple delivery priorities, multiple demand requests and complex issues
- Working both as Scrum Master and Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and minimum 1+ years of experience in information technology
- 0-6months experience as a scrum master in complex organization or equivalent
- Hands on Experience on JIRA
- Technical understanding of IT
- Technical understanding of the Cloud and configuration management
- Understanding of a DevOps environment, empowering teams to collaborate and make effective decisions promoting adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery and continuous improvement
- Fostering a positive work environment and a culture of openness, transparency, experimentation, honest introspection, continuous improvement, learning and sharing.
- Ability to understand and aggregate product knowledge, including execution to product roadmap
- Ability to synchronize with non-technical teams to deliver product releases smoothly
- Emotional intelligence traits (i.e., patience, listening, self-reflective, thoughtful, ability to build trusting relationships, reasoning, and understanding) preferred.
- Email your resume to [email protected]
- Subject Name: Scrum Master - BANGALORE