Role Type: Full Time
Work Experience: 1 – 2 years
Looking for Associate Project Manager to manage Mobile and Web Design Projects which includes understanding client requirement and coordinating with team members for execution.
To apply, you must have:
- Basic knowledge of Branding, Communication Design and Web Design/Development. While specific skills are not essential, it would be great if you are interested in and inclined towards web technologies and usability.
- The ability to kick-off and build relationships with clients.
- Confidence and ability to manage a team
- The ability to take ownership and grow quickly.
Your role will include:
- Managing a team of 3-4 people, including designers and front-end coders
- Scoping the project with clients, planning the execution with the team and Managing the design and development phases smoothly.
- Understanding the business context of clients and providing inputs on the design.
- Playing a role in managing the company
- Creating systems and workflows the team
- Send your resume and a summary of your interest in working with us to [email protected]
- Subject Name: Associate Project Manager (UI/UX)