Role Type: Full Time
Work Experience: 1.5 - 3+ years
We are seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces.
- Understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Manage all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing, ensuring the best methods are selected for each project and client.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data). Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Work in conjunction with a team of product managers to deliver the best possible product for all clients.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a professional UI/UX design role
- Skills/Competencies Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Creative portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus.
Desired Personal Profile:
- Self-starter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about web and mobile.
- Email your resume along with your portfolio or Behance Link to [email protected]
- Subject Name: Sr. UI/UX Designer - BANGALORE