A project Associate oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients. Although a project associate usually doesn’t need to perform the hands-on tasks involved in a project, he or she must possess some degree of knowledge with regards to the various aspects of a project.
- Project Management plan, execute, and control a project or set of related projects to meet identified business requirements and deliver business value, through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, risk, quality, and benefits.
- Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies. Support program leadership or the natural team to enable the project team to collaborate effectively with business IT, the impacted businesses, wider stakeholders both internally and externally, resolving issues such as financing, risk, resourcing, integrated planning and long-term management of any resulting products and services where appropriate.
- Strategic position responsible for delivering scaled automation solutions. Cross functional role touching multiple technologies related to cloud, IT & engineering.
- 1-2 years of proven experience as project Associate
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Facilitate the agile team events (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning, review, retrospective etc.)
- Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Health Insurance
- Performance based Rewards